- APSAAR, Army Public School Alumni Association Roorkee is a dream come true for every proud APSite.It came into existence in the year 2012 under the able guidance of Mr. George M.O.(Ex Principal).
- Now our leading light Mrs. Rashim Bhargava and Ms. Ritu Dogra are always there to guide and support us wid the cooperation of the staff members of APS family.
- It’s an initiative to create a bridge between the past and the present with a vision to have a community of APS No. 1 Roorkee standing for each other whenever and wherever the need be.
- We stand together to do our sincere effort for the school. In a couple of years from now we would like to help bright children who are not as privileged as others.
- To guide our juniors in the best way possible.
- It helps in reliving our school days, the most memorable days of our life .
- Our aspirations for doing our bit are sky high. We just need to fix our feet firmly.
- It will surely help in strenghthening the bond amongst the APSites..
- We strongly believe in ‘United we stand..divided we fall’ ..